This IS THE BEST NEW GOLFER PROGRAM AROUND! IT CONSISTS OF 2-Hours of Instruction for only $90 plus our small groups of only 2-4 students are the best way to learn!
Get Golf Ready 1 is a national program from the PGA that helps people learn the most important aspects to getting off to a great start! Developed for golfers who are new to the game or with very little experience, we’ll help you to understand, develop and apply the typical shots needed to play while you’re surrounded with people of similar ability in a casual, non-intimidating environment.
Program Details: you can participate in Get Golf Ready 1.0 as many times as you’d like! The only difference between 1.0 and our 2.0 class (seen below) is that 2.0 involves time on our 3-hole practice course and because of that the class for 2.0 is longer.
- Learn in a very comfortable environment with only 2-4 students per group and for a total of 2-hours. Only $90
- Emphasis is on Full Swing, Chipping and Putting
- Clubs are not necessary but bring them if you have them and whether you bring no experience or very little is perfect with us!
- Learn some golf lingo, get the ball in the air and headed toward your target
- Attendees will receive our manual to help remember their personal keys
- If you don’t see a date/time that fits your schedule, please contact us as we can often customize one for you and your companions. email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org 303-645-8000
Saturday, May 16 from 3-5pm Cost $90 – With Peter. Register HERE
Saturday, June 13 from 1-3pm Cost $90 – With Chelsea. Register HERE
Saturday, July 18 from 3-5pm Cost $90 – With Peter. Register HERE
Saturday, Aug 22 from 3-5pm Cost $90 – With Peter. Register HERE