This program consists of 5-Hours of Instruction for only $180 plus our small groups of only 2-4 students are the best way to learn!
Get Golf Ready 1 is a national program from the PGA that helps people learn the most important aspects to getting off to a great start! Developed for golfers who are new to the game or with very little experience, we’ll help you to understand, develop and apply the typical shots needed to play while you’re surrounded with people of similar ability in a casual, non-intimidating environment.
- Meet once a week for an hour for five consecutive weeks
- Clubs are not necessary but bring them if you have them and whether you bring no experience or very little is perfect with us!
- Learn some golf lingo, get the ball in the air and headed toward your target
- Attendees will receive our manual to help remember their personal keys
- Number of students in the class range from 2-4 so it’s an outstanding, small environment conducive to learning!
- If you don’t see a date/time that fits your schedule, please contact us as we can often customize one for you and your companions.
- Cost for the 5hr Program is only $180 and is taught by PGA Coach Katie Milstead
GGR 1 / Wednesdays / 5:30-6:30 CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
*May 8, 15, 22, 29, June 5
GGR 1 / Saturdays / 2:00-3:00 CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
*May 11, 18, 25, June 1, 8
GGR 1/ Thursdays / 5:30-6:30 CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
*June 20, 27, (skip July 4th), July 11, 18, 25
GGR 1 / Saturdays / 9:00-10:00 CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
*June 22, (skip 29th), July 6, 13, 20, 27